HERE'S HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
- We ask that you bring 2-4 school representatives (usually college students) to assist and staff CIY events (55 different events to choose from)!
- CIY will provide room and board and offer valuable opportunities for them to serve while ensuring they have plenty of time to connect with youth groups and potential students.
JUST BY SENDING REPS, YOU'LL GET:
- Display space at each attended event to connect with attendees and give away approved materials, resources, and scholarships.
- If you attend at least 3 events, you'll receive a list of students who made vocational ministry decisions at all of the year's CIY MOVE events- 2,000 or more ministry-minded students who need the ministry training your school can provide!
And you get to choose between 2 different programs!
- A week-long program for high school students. Our MOVE events range in size from about 800 to 1,700 people. Some start on Sundays, some start on Mondays.
- A four-day program for 6th, 7th, and 8th-grade students. MIX events range in size from about 400 to 1,000 people. Some start on Sundays, some start on Mondays.
- Each week of MOVE will be limited to 12-18 college representative spots, filled on a first-come/first-serve basis. MIX will be limited to 6-8 spots.
JUST WANT TO CHECK US OUT?
That’s great! You can choose to send reps to up to 3 events for FREE.