Here are 10 things you have to know about Terrence Talley.
1. He’s from Minneapolis, Minnesota.
2. He’s married to Courtney and they have two little girls – Gracie and Cece. The family can rock every song from “Frozen.”
3. Terrence graduated from North Central University with a pastoral studies degree, and his favorite subject was homiletics.
4. Around midnight you can usually find Terrence playing “Cantan” on his phone.
5. He said there’s nothing better than prime rib for dinner.
6. He’s up for any movie with Will Smith or Paul Rudd.
7. When he was 16 years old, he was asked to speak to a group of students about what God meant to him. In that moment on the stage, Terrence said God told him that was what he was supposed to do for the rest of his life. When he got off the stage, a spirit-filled lady ran over to him and said, “God is calling you! Did you answer?” Terrence said that was all the affirmation he needed.
8. He said Kingdom workers dedicate their entire lives to the cause of sharing Christ. “It doesn’t matter what job you have,” he said, “we all make the choice to share the message of Christ.”
9. Terrence said the Biblical moment when God spoke to Elijah in the cave is one of the most impactful messages Kingdom workers can receive. God tells His children to go despite fear, and that they’re not alone.
10. Terrence said this summer he hopes students hear God calling them to have bold moments with Him and for Him – proclaiming truths despite what the world says.